Welcome to Life, Love, and Beauty

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Ashley, I am a brand new mom to a beautiful baby girl named Maggie Rose. She was born with Gastroschisis and spent about the first 2 1/2 months of her life in the hospital. I had originally started this blog for a place where other parents of Gastroschisis babies could come and get answers and support, but after awhile it just turned into a story, thoughts, fears, and happy times that I chose to share with friends, family, and future followers. Now it is a blog that any women, any girl, or any mother can relate to and who can understand.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog name

Hello again everyone.  This is just a quick message to let you know that I plan on changing the name of my blog.  Mostly because this blog has become more about Maggie and I's (more of mine) life and I don't think that calling it Gastroschisis Babies Together is ok.  I am up for suggestions though!

No comments:

Post a Comment